Yumaro is a multi award winning organisation operating social enterprises to provide employment opportunities to people living with a disability. We also offer a variety of NDIS services including supports in employment, training, accommodation, home, lifestyle and community supports, support coordination and plan management to over 220 people with a permanent disability in the Eurobodalla and Shoalhaven regions.
Established in 1984, our not-for-profit organisation has grown to over 200 staff, with sites in Ulladulla, Milton and Moruya. We are a proud contributor to the local community and the disability sector.
Yumaro is a vibrant workplace that provides engaging and rewarding employment opportunities to people with a disability, and this role contributes to the ongoing sustainability of our enterprises by providing quality services to our customers and our supported teams in a safe nurturing work environment.
About the role
- Casual role – indicative 12-15 hours per week (2 days)
- As a not-for-profit organisation generous salary sacrifice arrangements are available which can increase your take home pay
This role involves working across our social enterprises to deliver services to our customers with a focus on providing supports to employees with disabilities. Our social enterprises include:
- Our Garden Centre/Nursery
- Our security shredding services
- Our textiles products
- Our inhouse and growing Yummy employee cafe
What we seek
- Experience providing supports in a caring and safe environment, including in the disability sector, will be well regarded
- You will have good communication and interpersonal skills, and work well in team environment.
- This role requires a current NSW NDIS worker screening check (or willingness to obtain).
If you feel your skillset matches please submit an application for this position via Seek.
All enquiries about the role should be directed to Sharon at email@example.com.